Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:27 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] WT_ posts

I am offended by the term.
I am disappointed that Forward Lookers have a vocabulary that inadequate.
You are right if you said I'm an old fuddy duddy or similar.
Just because it is state-of-the-internet shorthand, does not mean we should employ it.
Vulgarity may be the new "cool" but I assure you it contributes to the new standard "unemployment".

Wayne Graefen