Re: [FWDLK] 290HP FURY ENGINE AND "DOMED PISTONS'

Re: [FWDLK] 290HP FURY ENGINE AND "DOMED PISTONS'

Gary, yeah, I eventually found the 'perfect' dual-point distributor, with the required 28 degrees of mechanical advancement, (available on only ONE FWDLK car: 55 Windsor!) but, its V.A. is too high for my project, so, I'm still looking for the 'required' V.A. which will provide about 54 degrees of total advancement.

There is one on the 'Pay, right now; it's a 9.5 (19 degrees) which SHOULD be ok, but, I'm waiting to hear back from Dave Homstadwith either his blessing, on it, or, an instruction to get a lower one : 9 or 8.5 or 8....

Gary Pavlovich wrote:
Neil,

Did you get your distributor?

I did find mine after searching through a few boxes;
1956 Plymouth 277 V-8
Single points
Autolite #1688647
1B 4301A 2L599082

It comes with a NOS breaker plate assembly as well if you or anyone on the list is in need.

Gary Pavlovich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>