Re: [FWDLK] Someone was looking for a washer nozzle for a 58 Plymouth???

Re: [FWDLK] Someone was looking for a washer nozzle for a 58 Plymouth???

On 11/19/2010 7:56 PM, Adam Lindenbaum wrote:
1957 Dodge windshield washer squirt nozzle 58 Plymouth - eBay (item
110613188321 end time Nov-24-10 18:00:00 PST)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-Dodge-windshield-washer-squirt-nozzle-58-Plymouth-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c10f4ee1QQitemZ110613188321QQptZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories>
On ebay right now, I just found it.
Adam Lindenbaum

I REALLY wish that Chrysler still made them with potmetal today.
We have to replace BOTH of them on the Wifes 2005 PT GT R/T, the thin part of the supply orriface grew too brittle over time and broke off of the main squirter heads on both of them this fall. The dealer $$ was 3 times the $$ of the replacements we located in the local parts house, And the wife is thinking maybe I should go ahead and wire up the LEDs in the replacements just so she can have a few more kicks with her car So she got chrome illuminated replacements for 2/3's less the dealer stock parts.
At that $$ when these poop out later, we can still afford to replace them.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy