Re: [FWDLK] Carter WCFB ID for '58 318

Adam,

     I may be wrong because I am going from memory. I believe the 57 Fury and 57 Plymouth power pack both used WCFB carburetors. In 1958 I think at some point Plymouth changed over to AFB carburetors on the 318 Fury's and on the power pack Plymouth also. Could have been a mid year change-------or --------maybe it was 59 that Plymouth went to AFB carbs.
I do know for a fact that the 1958 Fury 350 Golden Commando had dual AFB carburetors on them.

  Ron Swartley