[FWDLK] CHRISTMAS MUSIC WITH LAWRENCE WELK record--DODGE WHITE CHRISTMA

[FWDLK] CHRISTMAS MUSIC WITH LAWRENCE WELK record--DODGE WHITE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I have a small supply of dealership give away 33 1/3 rpm paper records which feature Lawrence Welk on the front record side  and have a picture of a 58 dodge on the rear.

It talks about the DODGE WHITE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL on the rear with the car picture.   Anyone have any idea what it was?

I was considering putting one up on ebay to see what would happen but if anyone here is interested let me know and would let them go for 16 postpaid each.

email at tehoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Terry Hoeman--no 58 dodges but do have a 57 Power Wagon-does that count?