Re: [FWDLK] CARBS

The D500 status is confirmed by a certain coding on the Paint/Trim
data plate, on the Broadcast Sheet, and, on the IBM Build Card (copy-)
that you can obtain from the Chrysler Historical Society, in Detroit.

Years ago, another Dodge researcher & I broke the 1957-1958
Dodge codes, from the observation of a lot of cars and the
creation of a 1957-1958 Registry of observed cars, and, maybe,
on my deathbed, I'll bequeath my 1953 -1961  Hemi/D500
decoding/detail-information files (presently, they encompass about 4
linear feet of file cabinetry) to some deserving fellow researcher.

Again, the subject Regal Lancer was built as a Single-4-carbureted
D500 model, and not as a Super D500 dual-carbureted model.

Neil Vedder

charles nelson wrote:
On the exterior (with the hood closed) how can you tell if you are looking at a SUPER D500 or a D500. Are there badges to idenify what each is? Thanks
Mack