-----Original message-----
From: Mopar Mel <mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Mon, Dec 20, 2010 04:19:05 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[FWDLK] d-500 emblem needed for pattern

 Does any one out there have a 59 dodge D-500 emblem I could use for a pattern for no more than 30 days,,, I will take full responsibility for it and make sure you get it back same way I receive it,, I have a good friend who can duplicate it he just needs a pattern…  if it works out like he thinks, we should be able to get them out there on the market for 150.00..  so anyone can help would sure be appreciated,,, thanks and let me know if you can help..

Classic Restorations

Mel bohnenkamp