[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [Chrysler300] Letter Car torsion bars

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Letter Car torsion bars
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:10:37 -0500
From: paul <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dave Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: list server <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 1/6/2011 8:28 AM, Dave Schwandt wrote:

The 604's are  standard 1960  Dodge & Plymouth bars. w/sway bar

The 610-611's are  standard '60 Windsor bars and are still in the
parts books up into 63-64, none for 300's

The rest are for '63 Valiant and Darts

300 Letter Car Torsion bars by part number:
(the odd number denotes driver side bar)

300-C&  D  parts #s 1635-964&  965

300-E, F,&  G part #s 1825-706&  707

300-H, J,&  K part #s 1825-606&  607

300-L  Part #'s 2269-622&  623

Strangely enough, for 1960 any way, the 706 and 707's are listed as heavy duty for
the New Yorkers&  Saratogas but listed as standard for the 300-F.

Dave Schwandt

thanks, my meager research was less then fruitfull!

 --
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy