Re: [FWDLK] 58 Dodge 2DRHT on Ebay, not mine

Re: [FWDLK] 58 Dodge 2DRHT on Ebay, not mine

I have one of those - a 58 Spring Special 2dr Ht Coronet with the Spring Special side chrome, but mine does not have the fin "caps" or the rear license surround.  Has the correct interior, however.  It is in slightly better condition than the one on eBay, but is far down the list of Mopars for me to get-to.  My 59 and two 57s are closer in line, and a few 60-70 Mopars are there too (wife calls me a "red-neck" for all the cars in the driveway).  Never have all the time or the money!

Larry (Akron)  11 degrees and in the 20s for highs all week