From: "Richard Whelan" <rwhelansr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:19:31 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 5 post terminal block

Someone was selling these on Ebay a while back, for $12.00. Does anyone have the info? Dick

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:04 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 5 post terminal block

Does anyone know where I can find a 5 post electrical terminal block that is on a 57 Plymouth radiator support.

I am rewiring my 57 Plymouth Convertible.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Ronald D. Hilbert

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disseminations, distribution, retransmission or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify me immediately by reply transmission. Thank you.