Re: [FWDLK] MAJOR CHANGES IN THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET???

Re: [FWDLK] MAJOR CHANGES IN THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET???

Looked at another way, Ron, a whole lot of people were selling their mod-stocks while a silent majority held on to their authentic wheels.

That said, it would certainly be a kindness on the part of the modified crowd if its members would refrain from the gleeful cheering-on of the destruction of the kind of cars their brothers-in-wheels love some much and struggle to preserve. After all, those original cars carry-on a much bigger message and have a greater historical weight than some passing fancy created by a casual rodder.

As for the results at BJ, price doesn't equal worth, as the vast majority of transactions prove every day.

Dave