Re: [FWDLK] MAJOR CHANGES IN THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET???

Re: [FWDLK] MAJOR CHANGES IN THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET???

Hi Ron,
I don't know why it says 'Admin'-all I can figure is maybe it had to pass
through his server first. I can say that I have never had one of my emails
post on the list with it there...so don't know what it's all about.
Sooo to set the record straight-
I AM NOT THE ADMIN!
As Ron sas said- our illustrious leader is Dave S.
Always has been- and hopefully- always will be....

Charles.