[FWDLK] An Open Invitation...

Forwardlookers......the combined power of the two major Chrysler 300 Clubs are pleased to invite any and all of the folks loving the magnificent vehicles of the fabulous forward looking cars from 55-62 to join us in the celebration of the top shelf of  these vehicles as we party in June of 2011.  We will convene in Carmel CA from June 5 through the 9th with the show and shine event on Wednesday the 8th.  The Show and Shine will include whatever Forwardlooker you drive down plus what the WPC group arrives in and of course, many many 300s .  For details of where and how, contact the host, Larry Jett at 510 794 7911 or email to Leftythe300guy@xxxxxxx.