From: Louis Rugani <x779@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:25 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] Restoration and Preservation.

The FORWARD  LOOK forum was founded and dedicated to the correct restoration and preservation of Forward Look cars.

"Anybody can run a blowtorch -

- but it takes guts to restore a car to original.

It takes determination to preserve automotive history, and a genuine love and respect for the past.

It takes a willingness to honor all the great automotive pioneers, the engineers, stylists, designers, and even line workers whose hearts and souls went into those early motoring classics.

It takes long research and patience to restore a car correctly.

And there's no greater feeling than to know you've done it right."