[FWDLK] 1958 Dodge 2 dr ht

    Hi Gang
I am in need of something that I have not been able to find. I need the metal that is on the top of the door panel. It is about 1/4 of the way down from the top. It is stapled to the cardboard and then all is covered. Any help would greatly appreciated.
My computer has gone crazy and cant send email and now I am using a friends to send this so if it is convient to call me at 931-528-1953 I will pay for it.
Thanks                                         Mack