To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] TF speedo pinion needed

If that's what I think it is, they can be custom made at various
places.

I had one be made for Horrie when I briefly experimented w/a
3.55 rear end in him.

The base 'Gizmo' is adaptable to a 57 Chubbie (that's how my place
recognized the application) but, I had to tell them what the %-error was
(13%, IIRC) that needed to be corrected, or, to be dialed-in to the Gizmo.

The error was calculated by observing mile post/mileage-reading discrepancies
on the odometer; tire size also affects odo errors.

Neil Vedder

Wayne Graefen wrote: am in need of a PN 1732 113 speedometer drive pinion for my '60 Imperial's torqueflite. NOS would be nice but excellent used would be fine. This is a 16 tooth pinion. Anyone have one or a suggestion where to find? Thanks!