Re: [FWDLK] POWER WINDOW SEQUENCE??

RON
Yet another crazy way to view the diagram.................

The switch CLOSEST to the window motor is for the left front window

HENCE--rear switches still powers front windows

HI RON
I dont mean to get silly
If you are looking at the back of the switch..
Basically you are then looking from the OUTSIDE of the car

Front is still front--rear is still rear

hence, the front buttons still operate the rear windows

ED