From: DoyleW Ne <doylewn@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: 50's & 60's Cars
To: "Mackey Nelson" <modelrcer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 4:21 PM

Subject: 50's & 60's Cars

 Just put this on and will start the show itself turn up your speakers

Someone did an awesome job putting this together
and with sound to boot. At the very end of the video
you'll hear the song ' Thunder Road ' sung by the star
of the movie for which it was the theme!
Not uncommon except this is the one and only song
ever recorded, for publication, sung by Robert Mitchum!
Cars we drove in the 50's and 60's: