[FWDLK] FL Cars On The Kennedy TV Series This Sunday

[FWDLK] FL Cars On The Kennedy TV Series This Sunday

Hi Everyone,

A quick e mail to let you know, that starting this Sunday at 9 PM on the History channel (in Canada I this know for sure) the 4 part series called "The Kennedy's" will air. My 1960 Dodge Polara (Coca Poly in color) and Dieter Bauer's 1960 Plymouth Fury (Black) will be seen in the backgound and or used as "Press Vehicles." How neat is that!?

Happy trails.

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
Brampton, Ontario Ca.