Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Any source for pre-packed rattle can OEM paint?

Guess what??

I did a search for Tower Paint, and, they're back in business!

They had a (bad---any GOOD ones?) fire, which put them outta
business for a half year, but...just made a simple order for 12 OZ cans of
my car's red & white paint. $18.95 each.

Tower Paint is at 1-800-779-6520, or inquiry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or, go on their website---personally, I like talking to a human-type person
and 'Chris', there, is very friendly!

So, I guess this message will serve as a sort of infomercial for them.

Neil Vedder