[FWDLK] Imperial Services problems AGAIN

[FWDLK] Imperial Services problems AGAIN

Two weeks ago I placed an online order for a transmission shift cable with Imperial Services in Michigan. I added a note that I would like them to get back to me regarding how quickly this could be shipped as the car is tying up a lift at a shop. They were paid immediately with PayPal.

So far nothing. No response regarding shipping, no back order notice. I have called them twice so far. First call was early morning and the phone message said they were busy and would call back next business day. If they can call the next day, why not the same day? They never called. Second call did not include that message. Still no response. Can't get a live person on the phone.

Back a few months ago I called them with a simple question and it took them like 8 or 9 days to call me back - by then I found the part elsewhere!

Is this any way to run a business? Are they being arrogant because they have unique parts? They can't be THAT busy with Mopar items, can they?

What have others experienced lately?

I just need my $195 shift cable and need it now! After two weeks and no response, I think I'm justified in my patience running very thin.