Re: [FWDLK] AXLE SHIMS ANYONE??

Ed, this goes back a year, or so, but what I (my shop!) was able to
do, was to buy some axle shims off of evilpay, and my shop was
able to modify/drill (the shop can't recall exactly what they did)
the shims so that they fit and were securely sandwiched between OEM
shims.

The shop got the proper adjustment on the axles, and there have been
no problemos with the operation of the rear end since then.

Inelegant, but effective!

Neil Vedder

DOLORES ECKERSON wrote:
HELLO MEMBERS
Does anyone have any spare rear axle shims for the pre 1965 mopar rear ends

I am looking for a few .015 pieces if anyone would care to part with them

OR does anyone know of someone producing them

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON