*Van:* Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *Namens *Dave Stragand at AOL
*Verzonden:* woensdag 22 juni 2011 17:36
*Aan:* L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Onderwerp:* [FWDLK] www.ForwardLook.net down due to power outage

Hi All,

The server is down for a while as some doofuses broke into the power substation at the end of our road to steal the copper out of the high voltage transformers... They're lucky to be alive, actually. Our UPS buys us an hour of runtime, but after that all goes dark.

They say power may not be restored until 11 PM, after which we should be back up. Anyone have a small diesel generator they'd like to sell or donate? =) (Diesel because we have a 500g heating oil tank which would run it a looong time...)

-Dave Stragand