Re: [FWDLK] Critter damage

Don't vacuum up the dust and pellets unless you want to breath that stuff in.

http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/hantavirus_faqs.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_5563072_clean-rat-droppings-urine.html

Bill Huff

At 6/28/201109:51 PM, Nick Sperduto wrote:
Ok, so I went out to the car today, haven't really used it. Noticed awhile ago it smelled a bit funky, figured it was from being closed up.
Looking in the back seat, I noticed the carpet where it meets the back seat was all discolored on one side. I felt it and it was wet, then I said to myself. "this car hasn't been in the rain"
So out came the back seat and as you can guess, a huge mouse nest along with a dead mouse.
Other than taking out the bad carpet pad, shampoo the capet and clean it. Any other suggestions to rid of the smell and disinfect. I'm hoping some of the carpet stain comes out, although it is time for new carpet, it's not really in the budget this year.

Nick