Re: [FWDLK] Critter damage

Hantavirus was a big concern back in the early 90's when I started shop, and was particularly a concern related to sw Kansas, but certainly not an epidemic.

In researching what I needed to be concerned about, I was encouraged by the health department to use a lysol solution to thoroughly wash any areas that were heavily populated with mouse droppings/habitat.

Tim
Stellar Antique Auto Restorations.