[FWDLK] '58 Imperial questions

Finally junking what's left of my '58 Crown 4dr hardtop parts car.  Mostly because one of the yards made a deal with my buddy to swap nice stuff for junk as long as the weight is about the same.

Just wanted to ask if I get the chance should I save the left front power window motor and guts, and the power seat motor.  The floors rotted enough the seat is loose in the car, so who knows how wet that's been.

I saved the grille, dash, column, brake booster, and a few other pieces, plus the good rear glass, power antenna, and I even cut the gas door out of it.  Somewhere here is another PW motor.  4-spot switch, motor, trans, rearend were all gone when I got it.  There are no re-useable body panels.  It would have made a decent demo car, the frame is good under it, but with the torsion bars and steering cut when they pulled the Hemi it was too much of a project I guess.

Looks like it may go in swap for a '46-'48 Chrysler 2-door, an 8-cyl car, of some sort, it's supposed to be a "barn find" with decent paint and up and rolling - have yet to see photos.  Hoping it's at least a 5-window coupe, would be very happy for a 3-window. Not my favorite, but it sounds like something worth saving -

Bill K.

P.S. Are these figures in the Standard Catalog of Chrysler right for the Saratoga and New Yorker 1946-1949 (1st series) production?  It says only about 800 3W coupes and only 700 2-door sedans, the 5-w coupe is the most common 2-door with about 11,500 between the two models - over 3 1/2 years.  I added together and rounded up a bit on those numbers.