Re: [FWDLK] Crash test, what a waste...

Jim,
         That video is the biggest crap of s%^7  on the Internet.  When you push the drive in to the back seat the engine comes through the firewall. The 59 Chevy HAD NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION and was moving by other mechanical means. Common sense tells us all that steel bumpers, steel frame, steel fenders and steel hood are much much stronger then aluminum frames with plastic body. No Contest at all---------UNLESS you are talking to someone selling the plastic car. They will have very big words that sound good until you look them up...............and you will see it means plastic.

Doubt what I say------walk thought a junkyard today. One hit on the plastic cars and they are demolished. However the old car can be repaired over and over. See how many of these plastic nylon, fake chrome cars are around in 50 years.

       Ron

PS....... Anybody know where there is any demolition derby with plastic and nylon cars????????