Re: [FWDLK] Crash test, what a waste...

On 7/3/2011 3:11 PM, Adam Lindenbaum wrote:
    From: AdamL57@xxxxxxx
    To: dintym@xxxxxxxxx
    Sent: 7/3/2011 3:11:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
    Subj: Re: [FWDLK] Crash test, what a waste...
    I agree on the Smartcar, it's rolling death but a mid or full size
    American car with today's technology is extremely safe, and much
    safer than any other generation of car built prior.
    Adam

saw a film clip of smart car crash into concrete barrior at 50mph, could STILL open car doors after it stopped bouncing off barrier

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy