Re: [FWDLK] Broken door lock

Nick:

    I looked at the door latch on my 56 and the only thing I can think of is to try from inside the door to slide the catch that holds the door handle in place.  You may be able to slide it far enough to the rear to remove the handle.  Look at the handle on the right side and it may give you a clue.

    Other than that, I would have to look at the problem first hand to think of something else.

    John