[FWDLK] Carlisle 2011

As usual Dave, you did a wonderful job at this event. Thanks again!!!

Chrysler's @ Carlisle has come and gone and I had an AMAZING time. I really enjoyed catching up with all the attendees, seeing their cars & photo's, participating in the FL Drive-In, complete with popcorn and fire-fly's / lightening bugs.

Happy trails everyone...

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
Brampton, On. Canada