[FWDLK] Fwd: Fw: A HARD CORE DRINKER

From: cc14walker@xxxxxxxxx
To: djustice29@xxxxxxxxxxx, ecross01@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bjwt56@xxxxxxx, BonnieLR@xxxxxxx
Sent: 7/6/2011 9:15:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fw: A HARD CORE DRINKER

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Carol Walker <cc14walker@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, July 6, 2011 5:23:20 PM
Subject: FW: A HARD CORE DRINKER

Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 3:22 PM
Subject: A HARD CORE DRINKER

Now here's a hard core drinker and one tough Dodge truck. The driver hit and sheared off the light post and then kept driving about 2 miles to a bar, where he stopped for more beer! How impaired do you have to be to NOT notice that you are carrying a stop light? (I wonder if the light was green?) The truck was towed about 2.5 miles to the towing yard, with the light still pinched between the two tow hooks and the bumper bent around it. It took several good hard pulls with a backhoe to get the pole free.

Now that's what you call drunk driving

What do they say...."Dodge Tough"????? or  "If you can't Dodge it Ram it".

http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606430&rui=131234866&sd=20110702