Re: [FWDLK] PISTONS FOR A 350

Try Aries, they custom made the .020 pistons that are in the 426 Hemi that's in my '58 Fury (same situation, only needed .020 to clean up). I think Egge Machine will make custom order pistons too. Do yourself one favor, don't get the block bored until you have the pistons and then have a good machine shop (race shops are the best) and have them bore each cylinder to the specific piston that is going in it. Have the rotating assy balanced, rods resized, ect while you are at it, don't skimp at all on machine work. If you need a good race engine builder I know two local shops that do top notch work at affordable prices, both build drag car, stock car, and street engines and would do a stock engine with the same quality as a 8 second drag Hemi. I've had work done by both guys and I definitely would recommend either.
Adam Lindenbaum