[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge Fuel pump

Does anyone have a working Carter fuel pump for a 57 Dodge (325 V8) for sale?  I bought a rebuild kit, but the reality of life has set in and I clearly do not have enough time right now to rebuild the pump.  I would like to get a pump that already works, at least as a temporary solution, and then rebuild the current pump as time permits.  The current pump is the type with an oval-shaped hole at the top of the pump (model 2502 I think).

Option two is to get the recommendation of someone (locally or otherwise) that I could send the pump and kit to and they could rebuild it for me.  I suppose really either option would work.  I already own a rebuild kit so I'd like to use it, one way or the other.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Garrett K