[FWDLK] difference in people

there are 2 kinds of people out there... people who love forwardlook-era cars and just want to obtain the parts to makes their cars nice, correct, perform, whatever.....  then there's the other: those who capitalize on those willing and with the means to pay top dollar for sometimes hard-to-obtain parts..

story: a friend missed a pair of 57 air cleaners last week at carlisle, by literally a few  minutes, a clean pair [i didnt see them] sold for $425.....  a few days later they popped up on ebay with a $1995 or so buy it now,  my friend who had them in his hand messaged the guy and he wasnt exactly friendly while admitting they were the carlisle set, but did offer them for 1500 to him!  nice guy!!!