Re: [FWDLK] 2 Mopars for sale

As stated in my 1st post I have pics, the cars are in Monticello, NY 12701

In a message dated 7/19/2011 11:48:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rleonard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Adam,

Do you have photos of these cars?  Also what city/state are they located in??

Best regards,

Rusty

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Lindenbaum
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:45 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 2 Mopars for sale

1971 Road Runner (real RM23N), 383 Column shift auto. NOM, original J6 Sassy Grass Green car, fairly solid, needs less than a week's of work to be road worthy. $3500

1964 300K 413/360hp, 4 speed, one of 82 4 speed 300Ks made, rough but restorable ,99% complete car $2300.

Email me privately for pics/details.

Adam Lindenbaum