Re: [FWDLK] Basic Tune Up for 58 Plymouth

Re: [FWDLK] Basic Tune Up for 58 Plymouth

Joey,

You can convert these engines:
1956 to 1966 Mopar "A" series Poly engine (277, 301, 303, 313, 318, 326) in cars.
1958 to 1974 (313, 318, 360) in trucks.
1960 to 1965 slant 6.
to a spin-on oil filter with these parts:
tube 3671602
plate 2402103
gasket 3671314 or 4897939AA
from your local Mopar dealer. I doubt an auto parts store would have these.

Or you can use a FRAM K-21 kit. I have a limited supply of these available for $29 + $5 shipping.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500