[FWDLK] APOLOGY FOR BRING UP CHRYSLER SUBJECT!!!!!!

[FWDLK] APOLOGY FOR BRING UP CHRYSLER SUBJECT!!!!!!

     Fellow Mopar Guys and Gals,

              I apologized for bringing up the "Chrysler Closing Subject". It was not meant intentions to expose the truth and upset the Obama lovers on this site. I received many many letters to my personal e mail address that said things like " Ron, you got that one right" and "Tell them how it is in the real world", etc, etc. However I did get a few saying they were offended by me saying anything bad about our Savior Obama. The thing that surprised me the most is the amount of people that think " Snopes" is run by Supreme Beings. Apparently these people believe everything that has been put on the website SNOPES even though the owners (husband and wife) contributed  to and are extreme liberals who back Obama and believes in George Soros.( Obama's REAL Godfather) Other then Obama articles, I find a large percentage of their research pretty accurate. Their opinions does not make the owner and his wife bad people. We all have favorites!!!!!!
            In closing I do apologize for offending anyone. It was not my intention. I regret to say----my wife and I both voted for Obama, we thought the "CHANGE" would be for the better, like he said it would be.

I will not discuss this subject any further on the L-Forward Look Website-----I made a mistake bringing up the subject----sorry!!!!!!

Ron Allyn Swartley

The truth about "SNOPES" CLICK BELOW