Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Something worth watching

That’s what makes a Chevy a Chevy...

Man, the lack of safety precautions!  No ear protection either.

--Roger van Hoy

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 4:03 PM

Wow! That was really cool.

I think I might have preferred to hear the Whomp & Thump of the Big Stamping Machines than the New Age Music.

It was a treat to see 20 to 30 men working in a choreographed dance with the Machines.

It was fascinating to see those sheets of steel going in & the Fat Fenders coming out.

Today there would only be 10 people in the whole Building & Robots would be doing everything.

Thanks.

R.T>

56 DeSoto Firedome