Re: [FWDLK] OT Opinionating on this list (was: Something worth watching)

From: "Dan Davids" <ddavids@xxxxxxxxxx>

You know, we really need to keep the commentary on this list confined to Forward Look Mopars.

The common "knowledge" about the McDonald's coffee incident is just plain wrong.
For the facts, see: http://tinyurl.com/4xtjb6w
I, too, bought into the frivolous lawsuit idea. Until I saw the documentary about it, that is. I saw the horrible photos. Not for the faint of heart.

Based on the other OT incident of late on this list, I hereby suggest that we collectively agree to bite our tongue and resist the temptation to bloviate about matters where there is the distinct possibility we might actually NOT know the full story about something, but in any case is certainly NOT FWDLK-related.

Only Forward Look for me from here on out. Who's with me on this?

Dan Davids
Seattle

  Isn't bloviating a Class C Felony in Washington State ?   ;-P

  Actually, I'm pretty good with getting a little off course from where to get brake shoes for a car I don't own or what interior options were available in a 55 Chrysler.  Both of these items are as off-topic to my interests as 30's videos or comment about PC / Safety silliness.  Of course, I have ridden a bike without a helmet for 45 years or more and currently reside in a war zone, so take that as a sign I live on the "edge".

  Just to keep this off-topic about safety helmets and goggles, my computer has a delete key to save me from reading posts of no interest to me.  Doesn't keep me entirely safe from reading them, as I have to read into the post at least far enough to realize I want to just delete it.  But the doctor says no mental scarring yet !

  B.