From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:37 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] OT Opinionating on this list (was: Something worth watching)

I am. Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dan Davids
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:37 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know, we really need to keep the commentary on this list confined to Forward Look Mopars.

The common "knowledge" about the McDonald's coffee incident is just plain wrong.

For the facts, see: http://tinyurl.com/4xtjb6w

I, too, bought into the frivolous lawsuit idea. Until I saw the documentary about it, that is. I saw the horrible photos. Not for the faint of heart.

Based on the other OT incident of late on this list, I hereby suggest that we collectively agree to bite our tongue and resist the temptation to bloviate about matters where there is the distinct possibility we might actually NOT know the full story about something, but in any case is certainly NOT FWDLK-related.

Only Forward Look for me from here on out. Who's with me on this?

Dan Davids

Seattle