From: Alan <slanted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Firming up Front Suspension

All,
Even though heavier bars are the ideal remedy, who do we know that will make a heavy duty torsion bar for the ’57 on Plymouth, Dodge & others ?
In the meantime at least a stiffer shock would be an improvement, especially if it’s adjustable which would then allow some fine tuning.
Regards,
Alan Down Under.