Re: [FWDLK] [318poly] Pro Street & Race Ready 360 Poly Stroker - Barrett

Re: [FWDLK] [318poly] Pro Street & Race Ready 360 Poly Stroker - Barrett Lash

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [318poly] Pro Street & Race Ready 360 Poly Stroker - Barrett Lash [4 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Gary Pavlovich included below]

OK...been a long time coming and we are ready to peak under the tent at the Race-prepped 360 Poly Stroker.  This engine promises to be quite a surprise when it hits the streets in a stealth chassis you will never expect.

A Hyd. Roller Cam and Professional Tunnel-Rammed engine where the exterior design and carefully chosen components mirrors the engineering “inside” the motor of Barrett Lash.

Feel free to e-mail me for pictures.

More to come...

Gary Pavlovich

Attachment(s) from Gary Pavlovich