[FWDLK] BRAKE FLUID QUESTION

HELLO MEMBERS!!!

Has anyone ever run your car with a mix of DOT 3 and DOT 5 fluid???
I.E.--SILICONE BASE AND REGULAR OLD STYLE FLUID
All of the manufacturers say not to mix.
I have put samples in a cup,,,then shaken them up

The DOT 3 is heavier and settles to the bottom,,while the dot 5 'floats' on the dot 3. My point is,,,although you probably wont get the advantage of either,,,it sure seems like it would NOT effect your braking or the integredy of your system. They just do not mix and stay separated, but they do not 'attack' each other.

ANY EXPERIENCES OUT THERE
ED ECKERSON