[FWDLK] New rebuilt 300 HD Torqueflite trans available

[FWDLK] New rebuilt 300 HD Torqueflite trans available

Hello guys and gals in Mopar land

I am currently rebuilding my 57 Imperial transmission. While I am doing my trans, I will offer a premium rebuilt TF to 300 spec's. This will be the last time I rebuild a part other than my own. I have an excellent TF core that I disassembled long ago. I am moving and do not want to drag it along.

I am offering a complete rebuilt TF, 56 to early 59. I do not need a core returned. This trans will be rebuilt to 300 specs. I will convert both the front and rear clutch packs from 4 to 5 clutches. I will also include a NOS cast iron reaction shaft, new tail shaft bearing, new spring and roller set, (and real bonus)  a remanufactured 1960 high volume front pump. This pump was machined and surface ground to remove all score marks.

The price is $1600. The core is valued at $200, NOS reaction shaft $125, tail shaft bearing $25, convert govenor weight and spring $95, remanufactured front pump $300, convert clutch packs $200, Spring and roller set $35, premium composition pan gasket $13 and then the kit and labor. What a bargain!!

I do only high quality work, no short cuts. I media blast the exterior components and power wash the interior parts. There is no oil or dirt left anywhere. I will secure and cover it to a pallet. I have discounts with commercial carriers.
If you have interest or questions, contact me.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World