[FWDLK] 1956 3 speed manual

Hello everyone,
I have also found a problem with my 1956 Plaza 3 speed manual bearing/shaft. But it's different so I sent a separate email.

I removed the engine (277) for some maintenance, changed the input shaft bearing and installed the engine. Now, when I try to start the car, the starter motor turns over very slowly, as if there is some resistance or it's weak. I replaced the wires to make sure enough power can get to the starter and i have a new battery.

It's been a year since I worked on it and I'm sure I would have measured the OD/ID of the new bearing to make sure it was the same but do you think I screwed something up during assembly and should pull the engine? Or, remove the starter to have it tested?
Thanks everyone!
Matt

Matt