[FWDLK] Cars for sale (not mine)

Hi all, here are some really tempting cars I found on the Denver Craigslist...  you know the drill: not mine, don't know anything about them...

Cheers,

Eric

58 Imperial w/ AC and rare hood ornament: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2564296412.html

57 DeSoto http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2569503040.html