Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Fuel Pumps

57 Dodge V8 fuel pumps are scarce. Hot heads Hemis sells an adapter to allow the use of the Plymouth A engine pump which you can get at any auto parts store.

Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 10:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Dodge Fuel Pumps

Out of curiosity, how many different style fuel pumps were available between the various Mopar makes in 1957 (for instance according to my Dodge service manual there were three different styles, but did different makes have different pumps)?

The point of this question is:
If I see a fuel pump advertised as being for "Plymouth" but it appears to be identical to my Dodge fuel pump, is it safe to assume it is the same, or is this an instance where several fuel pumps look the same but each will have its own differences?

-Garrett

No virus found in this message.