Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Fuel Pumps

I'll second what TFM said about Then and Now Automotive. I was buying good used pumps every 2 - 3 years or so for my former '58 Coronet. I finally got wise and Called Then and Now, shipped my pump and got it back by the end of that same week. All for not a whole lot more than one of those good used pumps If I recall, the price was somewhere around $115 and it has been bullet proof.

Chris