Re: [FWDLK] Port-a-walls...

My first car was a '33 Chevy Coupe.
I couldn't afford port-a-walls, so I bought Rubber Whitewall paint.
I cleaned the tires with gasoline, and painted the sidewalls.
Shortly they were Brown. The gas coming thru. I was sick.
Then read in the directions (ya know, the verbiage on the can we hover look at) not to use gas.
The next day or so the gas had dissipated and they were sparkling white.
Every week or so I would put on another $2.00 used tire, and paint it.
Later I got the port-a-walls. and just transferred them to the next tire.
Ray in Arkansas