Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Port-a-walls...

I had Port-a-Walls on two cars back in the early '70s because it was the only way I could get wide whitewalls - they had gone obsolete and the collector tire business was in its infancy with very few sizes available.

And about 4 years ago I brought home a well-rusted '57 Imperial coupe to get the hemi.  It had a set of PAW's on it also.  I have a great picture of one of them.